Frequently asked questions
What kind of question can I ask?
Our method is aimed at organizational/sustainability challenges. We work with questions like:
- We face the problem of labour shortage; how to keep up with customer demand?
- We have international divisions. How to foster our company’s culture and stimulate collaboration?
- How to design our transition path (due to e.g. market demand, rapid growth, energy transition, etc.)
What can I expect if I book Shakespeare applied as a workshop?
We will meet to discuss your challenge and exchange some basic ideas for the workshop. Depending on your question, we will choose one of Shakespeare’s plays, and then prepare the allocation process. We will share the outline of the workshop with you. We offer three standard programs:
- 1-hour workshop – organizations opt for this ‘quick’ taste of Shakespeare applied as part of an extended board meeting, an (inter)national company meeting or conference (with stakeholders), or a training day for their employees or a get-together for teams. We will prepare a shortened allocation process based on one play and prepare one scene for the workshop. During the workshop, we will invite you and your participants to play and reflect on the scene. This workshop is inspiratory and refreshing for all participants.
- Half-day workshop (4 hours) This option is suitable for C-suites, board members or teams who wish to dive deeper into a problem and want to explore new paths by experiencing Shakespeare on the inside. We will work out the full allocation process for your challenge and then invite you to play and discuss scenes in relation with your challenge. This workshop aims at creating awareness, sharing different perspectives, and boosting your creativity to find joint solutions.
- Full-day workshop (6-8 hours). This option is suitable for C-suites, board members or teams who wish to dive deeper into a problem and want to explore new paths by experiencing Shakespeare on the inside. We will develop a tailormade program based on your challenge. We will work out the full allocation game for your challenge and then invite you to play, discuss and analyze scenes in relation with your challenge. This workshop aims at creating awareness, sharing different perspectives, and boosting your creativity to find joint solutions. We will have ample time to discuss diverging viewpoints and work these out in separate groups, to combine them at the end of our workshop in a united action.
What are the fees for Shakespeare applied workshops or Iris's keynotes on Shakespeare and sustainability?
Workshops: fees range from €3.000 excl. VAT for a 1-hour workshop to €15.000 excl. VAT for a full-day.
Keynotes on Shakespeare and sustainability: by mutual agreement.
How do I register?
Please contact us by e-mail, phone, via Linkedin or Twitter and we will get back to you at short notice.
How do I schedule a training program for my department?
If you would like a program tailored and delivered to your staff as a group, please contact us and we will meet with you to schedule or even design a course that is just right for you and your staff!
Can I schedule one-on-one coaching?
If you feel you would benefit from one-on-one coaching, we will do our best to accommodate you. We will be glad to meet with you and other people in your work unit if appropriate to help you perform at your best. Contact Iris for more information on coaching.
Is there any preparation required for any of the programs prior to attending?
We need some information beforehand: your organizational challenge, your stakeholders, your desired situation or transition. We can discuss this during our one-on-one intake. In principle, no preparation is required for the workshop, unless we make different arrangements with you.
Will I receive an information package via mail prior to attending?
You will receive all the materials you need at the workshop or subsequently. There will be no information sent by mail or email in advance.
Every decision that matters in business requires some level of risk. Shakespeare applied helps you make decisions that sustain long-term success.